7 reasons why Staff Shuttles can enhance your recruitment process
Who knew that offering a Staff Shuttle Service could improve your recruitment process? Well, actually we did but don’t worry, we won’t keep the secrets to ourselves.
Let’s delve into why and how Staff Shuttles can enhance your recruitment process...
1) Widen your catchmentHave you ever found the perfect candidate for that job you’ve been working on for a while and then find out they don’t drive? Not only is it frustrating, it’s surprisingly common. By introducing a Staff Shuttle service you can eliminate that problem by attracting new recruits who have no other method of transport and live outside the ‘set radius’.
2) Unsocial hours? No problem!We understand that some jobs have ‘set hours’ that lie outside of the standard 9am - 5pm. Why not provide your new recruits with a transport solution for those staff members whose shifts start and finish at times where public transport is limited?
3) Made to measure solutionsAs with all of our transport solutions, we tailor our services around your needs. It doesn’t matter if it’s the weekend or a bank holiday, services will continue to run to your timetable.
4) Happy commute = happy teamCommuting into work doesn’t have to be something to dread. Our services help reduce the high turnover in staff numbers, particularly on shifts with unsociable hours. Ride into work in comfort and enjoy those extra few zzz’s!
5) Minimise absentees & latenessStaff Shuttle Services are made to help reduce absentees and the number of late arrivals with their multi-stop pick ups and drop offs. This in turn will help to improve team morale & productivity. No more worrying about those last few latecomers disturbing everyone else!
6) Gain the competitive edgeBecome the recruiter of choice by reducing the amount of time spent on public transport in addition to the cost of commuting.
7) Increase team productivity and exceed your targets!
Travelling together enables teams to have that morning catch up en-route, positively impacting morale and teamwork. More engaged teams are more likely to work efficiently, helping you to not only reach, but EXCEED your targets. Everyone’s a winner.